Fragranced with beautifully sweet rosewood.
Palm Oil Free
Does not contain ingredients which are tested on animals
Highly fragranced throughout
Handmade in Corsham, Wiltshire UK
Dimensions: 180 (w) x 60 (l) x 70mm (h)
Burn Time: 60 Hours
- Always ensure that the wick is trimmed to about 5mm (no less) regulary. If there is any sign of smoke from the flame, the wick is too long and the burn time will be reduced.
- Always ensure that the candle is burnt for sufficient time to allow the pool of wax to reach the sides of the tin. This will mean the draw down of the wax will be even across the diameter of the container and no wax will be unused and wasted.
- It is important to always use a candle holder (or rest it on something heat proof) as the bottom of the candles can get warm.The best candle holders are made from glass, ceramic or slate, as these are all good conductors of heat. Wood and cork is not recommended.
- Fragranced candles tend to create over time, a carbon ball at the top of the wick. This will increase heat and reduce burn time. Always carefully extinguish and remove the ball.
- Keep away from any source of heat or sunlight. The cooler the candle, the longer the burn-time.
- Keep away from draughts. Have you noticed in a restaurant, the candles near an open window always burn more rigorously.
- When the candle is extinguished, always replace the lid to retain fragrance.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or near babies, young children or pets!
Contact us (Customer Service, Enquiries etc) -
The best way to contact us is via the contact form below; we will endeavour to reply as soon as we can Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm.
UK: (Free shipping over £20)
Royal Mail 1st Class - £1.95 (Free if over £20)
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - £5.95
Royal Mail Special Next Working Day Delivery Before 1pm Next Day - £9.95 - (Please note that because of the current Coronovirus, Royal mail are saying this may be after 1pm).
(Please note that you, as the buyer, are fully responsible for any customs duty taxes that are payable/due in your country. Obviously with the Covid pandemic & brexit, there may be delays with goods getting through some countries customs.)
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can of course return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
Any product you return must be in a re-saleable condition and in the original packaging if possible.
You will be responsible for paying all return costs for your item unless the reason for the return is damaged goods within the 30 day returns period.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Please contact us before returning an item within the 30 day period.
The product has been added to cart.